Useful Notes from the book “The Secret” By Rhonda Byrne
I thought there were a lot of unnecessary words used in this book. I feel the universe meant for us to simplify our mindful mess. This being said, let us look at what is necessary to remember and get rid of the excess. What is necessary and good is what is important, end meanings can be confused when perception is misconstrued. In a general sense, I can argue that the perception of “Wanting” is lacking in the right and to have what is “Needed” is what is truly just. The universe knows what we need and delivers it to satisfy our souls. However, remember that this world is temporal, and optimism attracts optimism therefore banish all negative thoughts from your mind and they will vanish from your world.* Enjoy the notes. Hanilol*
To not go into detail but simplify the equation so it can be explained without voicing only thoughts but tested solutions. Everyone has different perception therefore take “The Secret” with a grain of salt and trust that gift will not falter but flourish.
Good thoughts of the Secret Summaries:
- Law of attraction
- Thoughts become things(Events and material gain)manifestations made by self thought.
- The law of attraction goes along with nature, it is an equal to gravity.
- Emotions and thoughts are connected-You feel good you think good.
- Ask, Believe, Receive.
- Visualize good, be grateful always.
- Think Wealth be wealthy, always humbling yourself to be grateful.
- Fill yourself up with love, complement your ego. Find something you love about you and focus on the things you like.
- Think Healthy, be healthy, stay healthy.
- You are a spiritual being that is made of energy
- Remember to Remember that thoughts contain your world, we are all connected and based on electrical pulses from thoughts.
- Always do what you love. Always FIND love in what you are doing.
- Every thought of yours is a real thing-a force
- When you say to yourself “I am going to have a pleasant visit or a pleasant journey” you are literally sending elements and forces ahead of your body that will arrange things to make your visit or journey pleasant. Our thoughts in other words, our state of mind, is ever at work “Fixing up” things good in advance by keeping in control your thoughts and separating them so that you do not think negativity.
- Undoubtedly to some, the idea of giving so much love to self-will seem very cold, hard and unmerciful. Still this matter may be seen in a different light, when we find that ‘Looking out for number one’ as directed by the Infinite, is really looking out for number two and is indeed the only way to permanently benefit number two.
- Let us remember, so far as we can, that every unpleasant thought is a bad thing literally in the body.
- A person who sets his or her mind on the dark side of life, who lives over and over the misfortunes and disappointments of the past, prays for similar misfortunes and disappointments in the future. If you will see nothing but ill luck in the future, you are praying for such ill luck and will surely get it.
W. Clement Stone(1902-2002)
- Whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve.
Carl Jung (1875-1961)
- What you resist, persists
Charles Fillmore (1854-1948)
- The spiritual substance from which comes all visible wealth is never depleted. It is right with you all the time and responds to your faith in it and your demands on it.
- Divine Mind is the one and only reality.
- The predominant thought or the mental attitude is the magnet, and the law is that like attracts like, consequently, the mental attitude will invariably attract such conditions as correspond to its nature.
- The vibrations of mental forces are the finest and consequently the most powerful in existence.
- It is a combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction.
- The principle which gives the thought the dynamic power to correlate with its object, and therefore to master every adverse human experience, is the law of attraction, which is another name for love. This is an eternal and fundamental principle inherent in all things, in every system of philosophy, in every Religion and in every Science. There is no getting away from the law of love. It is feeling that imparts vitality to thought. Feeling is desire and desire is love. Thought impregnated with love becomes invincible.
- To acquire love…fill yourself up with it until you become a magnet.
- Remember, and this is one of the most difficult as well as most wonderful statements to grasp. Remember that no matter who is affected, you have no patient but yourself; you have nothing to do but convince yourself of the truth which you desire to see manifested.
- The Universal Mind is not only intelligence, but it is substance, and this substance is the attractive force which brings electrons together by the law of attraction so they for atoms; the atoms in turn are brought together by the same law and form molecules; molecules take objective forms and so we find that the law is the creative force behind every manifestation, not only of atoms, but of worlds, of the universe, of everything of which the imagination can form any conception.
- To become conscious of this power is to become a ‘live wire’. The Universe is the live wire. It carries power sufficient to meet every situation in the life of every individual. When the individual mind touches the Universal Mind, it receives all its power.
- There is no limit to what this law can do for you; dare to believe in your own ideal; think of the ideal as an already accomplished fact.
- The real secret of power is consciousness of power.
- The absolute truth is that the ‘I” is perfect and complete; the real ‘I’ is spiritual and can therefore never be less than perfect; it can never have any lack, limitation, or disease.
Horatio Bonar (1808-1889)
- Think truly, and thy thoughts shall the world’s famine feed.
- You create your own universe as you go along.
- See the things that you desire as already yours. Know that they will come to you at need. Then let them come. Don’t fret and worry about them. Don’t think about your lack of them. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession.
- You can have what you desire-if you know how to form the mold for it in your own thoughts. There is no dream that may not come true, if you but learn to use the Creative force working through you. The methods that work for one will work for all. The key to power lies in using what you already have….freely, fully…and thus opening wide your channels for more creative force to flow through you.
- The essence of this law is that you must think in abundance, feel abundance, believe abundance. Let no thought of limitation enter your mind.
- If you have any lack, if you are prey to poverty or disease, it is because you do not believe or do not understand the power that is yours. It is not a question of the Universal giving to you. If offers everything to everyone-there is no partiality.
- All power is from within and therefore under our control.
Christian D Larson(1866-1954)
- That a man can change himself…and master his own destiny is the conclusion of every mind who is wide-awake to the power of right thought.
- If it is a new thought to you that gratitude brings your whole mind into closer harmony with the creative energies of the Universe, consider it well, and you will see that it is true.
- Many people who order their lives rightly in all other ways are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude.
- The daily practice of gratitude is one of the conduits by which your wealth will come to you.
- Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.
- We all possess more power and greater possibilities than we realize, and visualizing is one of the greatest of these powers.
- Nothing can prevent your picture from coming into concrete form except the same power which gave it birth-yourself.
- Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
Alexander Graham Bell(1847-1922)
- What this power is I cannot say. All I know is that it exists.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
- The good news is that the moment you decide that what you know is more important than what you have been taught to believe, you will have shifted gears in your quest for abundance. Success comes from within, not from without.
- The secret is the answer to all that has been, all that is, and all that will ever be.
R. R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)
- 99% of who you are is invisible and untouchable
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
- Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.
Henry Ford (1863-1947)
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
Joseph Campbell (1904-1987)
- Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.
Buddha(563 BCE-483 BCE)
- All that we are is a result of what we have thought.
- ”You will receive whatever you ask for in prayer, if you believe.” (ISV’12)Matthew 21:22
That is why I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.”Mark 11:24
- International Standard Version (©2012)
Here is a video related to this secret and its goal…self help and success through positive energy in Quantum Jumping with Burt Goldman.